Spending a weekend in the Portuguese capital? Here are our Lisboeta recommendations, the best places, the best addresses and our favorites for a colorful stay in Lisbon 🌈☀️.
Bem-vindo a Lisboa ✌🏻
Hopping you did a good trip and you are ready to walk the streets of the city of 7 hills! Put down your luggage, put on your baskets and follow us 😎
Compulsory step for your arrival in Portugal: enjoy a Pastel de Nata (typically Portuguese pastry), although you can find this pastry on every street corner, we advise you to try Manteigaria. You’ll love it! 😍
Don't missed !
• Going for a walk along the Tage on the docks or for the most daring people, a little morning jogging. 🏃🏼♀️
• Having a brunch, Lisbon is THE city of the brunch! 🥑 🍳 The city is packed with ultra cosy little restaurants. Here is a short list of good addresses: Fauna & Flora, Augusto Lisboa , Nicolau Lisboa (4 different addresses in Lisbon), Dear Breakfast (2 addresses in the capital city)
• Observing Lisbon in a new light 👀, at the other side of the Tage and having lunch at Atira-te ao Rio or Ponto Final. To go there from Lisbon, take the ferry to Cacilhas at the station of Cais do Sodré.
• Getting lost in the historic neighborhoods and the small streets of Lisbon; Alfama, Mouraria, Graca, Baixa & Chiado. 🌼
• Admiring the sunset & Lisbon by night at Miradouro da Senhora do Monte. 🌅Little tips: at miradouro there’s a hidden bar, the Secret Garden LX . This magical place belongs to an association, you’ll then have to pay a 5€ registration, valid for 1 year to be able to enjoy this place. You’re allowed to come with 1 person and the place is really worth a look. 👌🏻
Some addresses to have dinner
• Having a walk in Cascais and eating some ice cream at Santini 🍦To go to Cascais, take the train at the station Cais do Sodré headed for Cascais and get ready for 40 minutes on the train and get off at the last stop. By day, the train runs every 20min.
We hope this little overview of our favorites in Lisbon may have helped you. And if your trip in Portugal doesn’t stop here, come to discover our beautiful region of Peniche / Baleal / Óbidos and say hello ☺️
See you soon,
Léa & Marco ✌🏻